ComAp is a successful Czech based company, recognised globally as a leader in advanced control technology for the power generation sector worldwide. The company is both strong and dynamic - providing employees with the opportunity to build on their experience and benefit from working in an attractive international and friendly environment.
We are looking for suitable candidates for the position:
Product Manager - Systems Business Unit
Product Manager is responsible for managing of respective product line (group of products) in Systems Business Unit Product portfolio. Product manager is supposed to keep product line profitable, well performing compare to competition and to have clear short and long term product development plans. The systems BU is focused on sophisticate applications like cogenerations (CHP), emerging market of Hybrid applications combining diesel/gas gen-sets and renewable sources of energy, marine applications etc.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Product line revenue and costs, in line with the product strategy
- Product life cycle management (planning of upgrades, reaction to the market situation, succession plans, solving issues with product availability, product launch etc.)
- Monitoring the market, competition and new trends in the specific market segments (mainly via our Business Development Managers)
- Benchmarking competitors´ commercial offerings
- Setting of stock level based on long term plans and the relative benefits/costs of stock and stock-out
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Min. 3 years of experience in Product management for automation (PLC)
- Experience in strategic planning of long-term product development / strategy / succession planning etc.
- Ability to manage the profitability of the product line
- University degree in Electro-technical engineering or related field
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Ability to work independently and on the other hand to influence and communicate across the whole company
- Business thinking and customer orientation
What we offer:
- Career development in the conditions of a recognized, globally successful company
- Challenging work on various exciting projects
- Extensive opportunities of professional and personal grow
- Attractive benefit program including flexible working hours, home office, 5 weeks of vacation, free sport activities, regular paid team offsite events, bonus scheme based on performance
For more information please visit: www.comap.cz
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV.
Follow us on LinkedIn
U Uranie 1612/14a
170 00 Praha-Holešovice